Friday, April 20, 2012

100 Words Morning Light


100 word story press



Each month, we post a photo as a prompt for a story.
Photo Prompt: In Rooms with Brittany Markert
What story do you see in the photo below? Photo by Brittany Markert 

Here is the Short Short 100 word Flash Fiction I posted on 100 Word Story Web Site.



Morning Light
She’s beautiful in the morning light, and the mere sight of her astounds me. Her fascination with the crowd outside brings a smile to my face, as I remember the squeals of laughter that filled our only room moments ago. I focus on the small of her back, not the city parade, and I let my eyes travel down those long legs to the tip of her toes. My hands want to caress her silky skin, and my ears to hear her voice whispering sweet words. Nevertheless, I’ll wait a bit longer, and drink in this lovely picture before me.



6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful piece of flash fiction! Did you intend to link this to the "Makeover" prompt from Red Writing Hood? Or is there another post to read?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up, my link back to 100 word story press didn't work so I added another. Red Writing Hood would be a good spot for this though. Glad you like it. The new link should work now.

      Delete
  2. it is lovely. You could definitely sense the admiration of the observer for the woman in the image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie, that's what I was going for.

      Delete

All comments and words of wisdom go here